Jig for Mitre-joint connector with joint for twin mounting double-ended bolt Hafele.
This jig is a device for drilling holes for a double dowel minifix (minifix) or maxifix (maxifix) without marking in furniture blanks. Objective: quick and accurate adjustment of the jig to enable the drilling of calibrated holes in the end and face of furniture blanks, where the end face of the workpiece has an angular cut at the required predetermined angle in the range of 45 - 67 degrees.
To work with the jig, you must have additional accessories:
- Drill D7mm. length 160 mm. - minifix
- Drill D9mm. length 160 mm. - maxifix
- Forstner mill D15mm. - minifix
- Forstner mill D35mm. - maxifix
- jig (1шт.)
- milling cutter depth stop collar diameter 7mm. (1pieces)
- milling cutter depth stop collar diameter 9mm. (1pieces)
- milling (support) head (1 pieces)
- metal bushings: adapter sleeve from 9 mm.
- metal bushings: adapter sleeve from 7 mm.
- plates for maxifix/minifix (2 pc.)
- installation template (center d7/d9) (2 pc.)
The range of the conductor is quite wide: the thickness of the processed plates can reach 50 mm., And the cutoff angle of the end face of the workpiece in the range of 45 - 67 degrees, which makes it possible to produce even regular octagons.
The material of which the conductor is made is combined: steel and duralumin.
It is important to perform operations in the following order: the first operation after installation and adjustment is drilling at the end, and the next operation is drilling into the face. What it is connected with - everything is quite primitive and simple: minimal vibration when drilling into the end face is not able to shift the fixed conductor on the furniture blank, and therefore - will ensure accurate drilling.